ANTI-COUNTERFEITING & ENFORCEMENT
Developed a product?
Did you start selling a product online with some success and then almost overnight see other products (that look like your product) pop-up on platforms like Amazon and Alibaba? Are these sellers using your likeness, your images or your branding? Have you seen your sales decline, or is there customer confusion on what is authentic? Have you received complaints about a product that wasn’t yours?
That’s counterfeiting and we can help stop it.
If online hijackers are selling counterfeits of your product, we can immediately institute action on your behalf. We develop customized anti-counterfeiting strategies and protect you and your brand from intellectual property violations.
Learn how Ference eFence International™ helped clients stop online pirates from counterfeiting their brand.
Expert IP legal solutions to recapture lost sales.
Ference eFence International™ provided expert IP legal solutions to stop online pirating and help Negg recapture lost sales.
Why E-Commerce Platforms Have Become an Ideal Storefront for Counterfeit Products And Intellectual Property Theft?
E-Commerce Platforms such as Amazon, Alibaba and eBay, for example, provide a space for counterfeiters to connect with potential customers at a low cost. Most counterfeiters falsely represent themselves by:
- Using the brand or product name.
- Taking photos, videos and/or messaging from the seller’s website.
- Implementing a bait & switch technique – marketing themselves as an authentic product at a reduced price and then shipping counterfeit products that are poorly manufactured and unsafe.
How can Ference eFence International™ help me protect my product?
Together we formulate a strategic IP protection plan for your company to stop IP theft and counterfeiting. We will evaluate your current Intellectual Property protection, we will strengthen it, and we will enforce it.
- We start working to protect your product as soon as you contact us.
- We stop counterfeiters from ripping off your product.
- We file cases against these third-party sellers on Amazon, eBay, Alibaba, AliExpress and other online selling platforms.
- We create programs to handle litigation against fraudulent sellers on an affordable basis.
- We are a nation leading IP enforcement law firm for online counterfeit products.